November 14, 2011

Tarina Tarantino ~ Meteor Night


Hi All,
Today is Blue Monday and I have a deep dark navy blue shimmer from Tarina Tarantino called Meteor Night.
This one was a gift and the first time I’ve tried this line that was sold at Sephora.

Take A Look:









It went on smoothly and dried quickly. I am wearing 2 coats and a top coat. 2 coats made such a really dark navy that it was very hard to see the shimmer in the pictures, sorry I tried really hard to get it and honestly it was a little hard to see on the nails in person. What do you think? Have you worn this line before?

I tried another new cupcake this week; Hazelnut! It is a rich dark chocolate cupcake with hazelnut buttercream. Hazelnut didn't sound good but I tried it anyway and it was really good! MMMMMMM.



No comments:

Post a Comment