November 30, 2011

Muppets Collection ~ OPI Warm & Fozzie


Picture Courtesy of The Muppets (Disney)
Hi Everyone,
I do have another lacquer from the OPI Muppets Collection! I hope your not getting tired of them because I like the Muppets and writing a little bit about some of the Muppets.

Warm & Fozzie is named after Fozzie Bear who is the comedian out of the Muppets. His catchphrase is wocka, wocka, wocka, which is another lacquer in the collection that I will swatch soon.




Warm & Fozzie is a light gray base with gold and bronze micro-glitter but sometimes in the light the bronze glitter looks purple!

Take a look:










I really like this and I’m not a fan of browns, bronze, and sometimes not even gold but this one is good.
I am wearing 2 coats and 1 coat of base coat. Do you have any of The Muppets Collection?

One more thing; SPRINKLES CUPCAKES! You know I love cupcakes and I hardly ever get these gems, the closest one is 300 miles away. I house/pet sat and got these in return. The one on the left is salted caramel and the other is black and white. If you are ever near a sprinkles you really should pick one up the are so delish!



No comments:

Post a Comment