November 28, 2011

Kendall On The Katwalk ~ Nicole By OPI Kardashian Kolor Holiday



Hi Everyone,
Yay Blue Monday! I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving! I did but, I do have to say while cleaning up I broke 2 nails and 1 is really bad! Bare with me as it grows out, you will notice it!

Today I have 1 of the Nicole By OPI Kardashian Kolors Holiday. I do have to say these are really hard to get. I went to Walmart just to purchase these and when I got there they didn’t have them. I went back 2 days later and they had like 3! They had the Kort Is Ready For A Pedi (orange), Kimpletely In Love (very sheer pink) and Kendall On The Katwalk; that is the only one I was feeling.

This one is a sheer blue base with purple, green, and blue glitter!

Take a look:







I really like this lacquer but I had a little bit of trouble applying it because of the small brush and all of he glitter. It was just too much glitter for that little brush but, it wasn’t so bad that I wouldn’t buy this lacquer. You can still purchase these at Walmart or online. It’s so pretty. Have you purchased/found any of this Kollection?

No comments:

Post a Comment