November 20, 2011

Color Club ~ Kiss Me Mistletoe ~ Scent-suous


Hi Everybody!

This should be a short work week because of Thanksgiving! I have another lacquer from Color Club Scent-uous; Kiss Me Mistletoe. It's a really pretty green with gold and silver micro-glitter. I really thought that this one would look like a foil but it didn’t.

Take a look:










I like this color but, it didn’t shimmer or foil like I thought it would because of the way it looks in the bottle. I also did not really like the smell. I don’t think I know what mistletoe smells like but, this lacquer smelled like a bad holiday/cheap pine candle or like a stinky pine room freshener. Thank goodness that it wasn’t a strong smell and I really didn’t notice it as I wore it. I do have to say that this Color Club lacquer wears very well. I am really hard on my nails and I have been wearing it for 4 days and no chips. I am wearing just 2 coats and 1 coat of top coat.
Is this a shimmer or a foil to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment