September 9, 2011

OPI Be A Dahlia Wont You? From Nice Stems Collection



Hi Everyone,
Today I have OPI Be A Dahlia Wont You? I have been looking high and low for this one and I finally got it! In the bottle it is so gorgeous. A bright pink shimmer! It has a bright pink base with hot pink shimmer. I love it and I don't wear a lot of pink! I knew this one was special when I saw it. This was the only one in the Nice Stems Collection that I was interested. I had so many good pics of this it's ridiculous!

Ready? 
















I could wear this pink at least once a week! It will look so good on everyone’s skin tone. I will next wear it on my toes. I recommend that everyone run out and get it now! I am wearing 2 coats and 1 coat of top coat. Do you love this as much as I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment