September 8, 2011

Nicole By OPI Sounds Grape To Me


Hi lacquer Lovelies,
Today I have a Target exclusive, Nicole by OPI Sounds Grape To Me from the Something About Color Collection. I picked this one because it was the most unique looking polish and I don't have anything like it. It’s a nice shimmer for fall. This is a Cabernet (wine) color with a bronze shimmer.

Here it is:











I like it but, it isn’t one of my favorites, I think because I don’t really wear a lot of this color but, it is a nice change and it's different. It’s a good color to get into fall with. I’m wearing 2 coats and top coat. Would you wear this?


3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful autumn polish colour - I'm a big fan. I think this would be PERFECTION if it was done in a duo chrome. Ouuuu. (I'm on a duo chrome kick lately, heh.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right! This would have been perfect for a duo.

    ReplyDelete