September 26, 2011

Butter London HRH


Hey All,
Today is a first for me with this line of lacquer: Butter London. I don't usually buy such expensive lacquer but, there is so much buzz about it I had to get it.
One that I selected is HRH. It is a really bright purple. I call it a Prince Purple! It is very very gorgeous! It is a lovely bright purple with blue and red shimmer.
Lets go:
















Butter London calls HRH a Proper Purple, I think it is a Royal Purple. Sorry my application is a little messy, I did this right before I went to bed and took the pictures later. I am wearing 2 coats and 1 coat of top coat. The formula was great not to thin or thick and it dried fairly quickly. I am glad I selected this one. Do you have it and what is your favorite purple?

No comments:

Post a Comment