December 14, 2011

Wear Something Spar-Kylie ~ Nicole By OPI


Hi,
I have today another lacquer from the Nicole By OPI Kardashian Kollection, Wear Something Spar-Kylie. Its a glitter with a light pink base with bright pink glitter. It is very pretty in the bottle.
Take a look:










First of all I am wearing 2 coats and 2 coats of top coat. It's not as shiny as I would like it to be. Let me say this was the hardest glitter to put on! The formula was very thick. I think what also made it so hard to apply was the thickness of the lacquer and the short fat brush they have. The brush is so thick and wide that with a thick formula it was very hard to get an even coat.
The first day I wore it, it started to chip and not little chips but big chips. The whole side came off in big chunks on 3 of my nails! I was very disappointed. Do you have this one and did you have issues with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment