December 31, 2011

Ultamate Holiday ~ China Glaze ~ New Year's Mani


Happy New Year All,

I hope 2012 will be a great year for everyone! I went to Ulta the other day to return a Christmas gift and saw 2 lacquers that I didn’t know anything about; China Glaze Ulta Exclusives. There are 3 of them but I only bought 2, the one I didn’t get was a bronze. It was pretty but for some reason I put it back.

The one today is Ultamate Holiday, pretty good name for an Ulta exclusive. It is a bright yellow/gold holographic lacquer. I think this is perfect for New Year's Eve or New Year's Day.

Check it out:








I really think this one is so pretty! It looks so good outside but also it shimmers the rainbow in the inside light or just in the T.V. light! I am wearing 2 coats and 1 coat of top coat. The formula was so nice it went on so smooth and it dried very quickly. I have been wearing it for 2 days and it is wearing very well. I usually have problems with China Glaze chipping on me.
If you want this one, I would run out to Ulta and get it. At my local store they had plenty. What do you think, is it more yellow or gold?

No comments:

Post a Comment