December 12, 2011

Blue Moon ~Jesse’s Girl ~ Blue Monday



Hi,
It’s Blue Monday again! Today I have a confusing blue. Jesse’s Girl calls this one Blue Moon but it looks almost like a bright purple, like a royal purple.
When I first put it on I thought why are they calling this blue its purple but when I went outside it looked like a royal blue. When you see the pictures you will see blue with pink and blue micro-glitter but, the picture of the bottle looks purple.

Take a look:







I am wearing as usual 2 coats and 1 coat of top coat. I did have a problem applying it. It streaked when applying it and on my 2nd coat it started to streak the first coat. I just put on a lot of lacquer on the 2nd and it worked out. I do have to tell you that it dried with an almost matte finish but after it dried completely it had a bit of a shine. This lacquer is so gorgeous and for the price I really can’t complain, I think it was $2.25.  What do you think blue?

No comments:

Post a Comment