December 20, 2011

Orna-Minted ~ Color Club Scent-Suous





Hi All,
This is the last one that I have from the Scent-suous Collection from Color Club, the scented lacquer collection. Orna-Minted is mint, it smells like a breath mint, its good and not overpowering. Orna-Minted has large and small pieces of silver glitter in a clear base. I usually show my glitter lacquers by themselves but, this time I decided to pair it with OPI Wocka Wocka and with OPI Animal-istic.

First up Wocka Wocka and Orna-Minted:









Now Animal-Istic and Orna-Minted:






This lacquer is fun but not too original. I am wearing 1 coat of Orna-Minted and 1 coat of top coat on top of 2 coats of Wocka Wocka and/or Animal-istic. It went on nicely and dried quickly. I like it but it’s not very exciting. Do you have this one or one like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment