December 23, 2011

Speak For Your-Elf ~ OPI Ulta Deck Your Nails Collection


Happy Friday,
Today I have a lacquer that has been just a pain for me to swatch! I wore Speak For Your-Elf and took pictures but for some reason I was zoning out and not paying attention and I deleted the pictures (DUH). By the time I noticed/realized what I did I was already wearing this mani for 3 days! So I took the pics anyway even though my mani isnt fresh.

Speak For Your-Elf is part of the annual OPI Holiday Collection they put out for Ulta. This year it is called Deck Your Nails and there are 3 in the collection. The last 2 years you would have to buy 2 lacquers and then you could get one of the Ulta exclusive lacquers for free. This year you could just buy them. I like this way better because I have most of the OPI lacquers and can’t really find 2 to purchase and this way I can just buy the ones I want. I only bought 2.

Take a look:











The pics are a little rough but ok. Speak for Your-Elf is a pink/red jelly base with red shimmer. It is really pretty and festive. I am wearing 2 coats and 1 coat of top coat. I like it. Did you get any of these?

No comments:

Post a Comment