October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!! Bootiful Wet N Wild Purple Potion



Hello All,
Happy Halloween! Sorry no Blue Monday because I found this one last lacquer that I wanted to show for you Halloween but, if I am being honest I would wear this year round!
I found another Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers lacquer that I had not seen before: Purple Potion. It is a lovely black base polish with brite purple glitter! It is so fun! I really didn't think that the glitter would be bright enough to show up with the black base but it does. It really has a lot of purple glitter,
Bootiful:









I am wearing 2 coats and 1 coat of top coat. Isn't it gorgeous? Wouldn't you wear this year round?

One last thing: I bought these cute See's Candy pumpkins for my Mom for Halloween. Aren't they cute?




No comments:

Post a Comment