July 1, 2011

ORLY Happy Go Lucky Back to School 2011 Collection Part II



Hey Lacquer Lovers,
Today is part II of the Orly Collection Happy Go Lucky Back to School 2011. I still love this collection.
The 2 colors up next are: Frisky (light Blue) and Frolic (purple crème). I have to say these 2 are in the color groups that I always wear, blue and purple so how can you go wrong? Fair warning, my cuticles are bad, Ive been struggling with them lately. Any helpful hints for them?

Frisky:
                                            Frisky (outside)



Frolic:

                                            Frolic (outside)




I love them both and cant decide which one is my favorite. Again I have put on 2 coats with a top coat. The formula is fab and goes on well. I give these 5+ out of 5 but you know I love blue and purple! What do you think? Which is your favorite in the collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment