July 15, 2011

Essence Fairytale Nail Polish

Happy Friday Lacquer lovers!
Today I have essence nail polish. This is the first time I have seen or tried this brand, the display caught my eye. These are from the fairy tale limited edition line.




There are 6 polishes in this line but the display I saw only had 2 colors left: Humpty Dumpty and Once Upon a Time. First up is the Once upon a time. It is a red with red and gold shimmer.




The color is very pretty. It’s a nice red but probably best for the holiday time or winter.




The next color is Humpty dumpty. It is a very pretty taupe shimmer with silver flecks in it.




It’s very nice It could be worn everyday but the simmer makes it very exciting but not over the top. All have 2 coats and also a base and top coat.


2 comments:

  1. Where did you find these kind of essence polishes? I can only ever find the "Color and Go" ones in Ulta :(

    These look pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erika, I found these at ulta where they put all of the new items on shelves in the center of the isle in between the makeup lines like NYC and Rimmel. I was there the other day and they still had some. Micki

    ReplyDelete