July 29, 2011

Nicole by OPI You’re S-Teal the One


Hey,
I know it’s been awhile but it has been so hot and I’ve been using that as an excuse to be lazy!
I just happened to run across this Nicole by OPI polish and thought I kind of like that. Well when I opened it up to put it on I thought WOW! I really like this one! It looks much better on than in the bottle, the bottle doesn’t do it justice.





I really love the shimmer in this one and shimmer is my favorite next to glitter.
My only complaint is with Nicole is this “new perfect stroke brush". I think this brush is awkward and too short of a length. I have about 10 bottles of Nicole with the new brush and I still can’t get used to the brush.
I know everyone (including me) is getting tired of the crackle/shatter but I put China Glaze Crushed Candy on my thumb to see what it would look like, I just wasn’t in the mood to do all of them, and I have to say I like it even though I’m tired of the crackle/shatters.


What do you think about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment