July 8, 2011

OPI SERENA GLAM SLAM: England Grape…Set…Match & Servin' Up Sparkle



Hey Lacquer Lovers,
Today I have OPI Serena glam slam collection England in Grape...Set...Match. I went to the Ulta store and happened to see it. That was the first time I saw any of the Grand Slam Collection at Ulta so I picked it up. I have 2 of the other sets: Glam Slam Australia and Glam Slam France.

I really didn't think I would love this collection as much as my favorite collection Glam Slam Australia but I was wrong! I really love the Grape ...Set...Match! It is a luscious, metallic, shimmery, purple. It is a rich purple with shimmery flecks of pink, purple and blue, gorgeous! 

Grape...Set...Match 

Outside:


Inside:



The Servin Up Sparkle is a silver glitter polish with large pieces of glitter. To me it is the same as Sparke De Triomphe but in silver.

Outside:

Inside:


Then I have both of them together and I have to say its nice. It reminds me of something very cosmic. Its very flashy and would great for a party or a night out on the town. I really like grape....set...match alone or with servin up sparkle.

Outside:

Inside:


I used 2 coats and 1 coat of top coat on all except with the grape..set..match with the servin up sparkle together I used only 1 coat of servin up sparkle. The formula is great on both and it isn't shear, 2 coats were fine for a base coat. I give it 4 out of 5.
                                                        





No comments:

Post a Comment