July 22, 2011

OPI/Ulta Exclusive Sparkle Teal Sunrise


Hi Happy Friday,

So I saw that OPI has an exclusive with Ulta that if you buy $17.00 worth of OPI products you get one of the Shimmer Into Summer collection polishes free. The collection is 3 teal/blue shades and 1 silver glitter shade. The colors are: How You Blue-in, I’m a Aqua-holic, Sparkle Teal Sunrise, and Glitter-ally. I chose Sparkle Teal Sunrise because I don’t have anything like it. I do have to say I was torn between that and Glitter-ally. I really tried to stay away from the other 2 only because I have so much teal/blue already but, they looked really nice though.

Sparkle Teal Sunrise:




I have 2 coats below of Sparkle Teal Sunrise and it’s a nice formula and went on nicely. It is a green-teal sheer base with lots of gold, blue, and green glitter.

I also decided to pair it with What’s With the Cattitude? 





I think it looks great. I have 2 coats of What’s With The Cattitude? on and one coat of Sparkle Teal Sunrise. I think this is my favorite look!
I do have to say I’m having second thoughts about not getting Glitter-ally. I think I will go to this Ulta store that is in another town (that isn’t as busy as the one by my house) and see if I can still get it. I still think I made a good selection. Did you get any of these OPI Ulta polishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment