August 28, 2012

The Liebster Award


Hi Everyone!

Cindy at The JourNail has given me The Liebster Award. Thank you Cindy! So nice of you to do that!

This award is for up and coming bloggers/blogs that have under 200 followers.

The rules for this award are:

1. Each person tagged much post 11 things about themselves.
2.They must also answer the 11 questions the 'tagger' has set for them.
3. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
4.They're no tag backs.

So lets start with 11 thing about me:

1.  I don’t like ice cream! Yes its true. I don’t like milkshakes either. It doesn’t make me sick or anything, I can taste it or have a little if it is on a big hot fudge brownie but that’s it.
 
2.  I am the youngest of 5 kids. 
 
3.  I have a sewing machine and I wish I knew how to sew. I use it for hemming.
 
4.  My natural hair color is black. Right now it is black plum which looks black but in the sun you can see plum and I have 2 thick dark navy pieces in the front.
 
5.  I don’t tweet because I am afraid I will get addicted to it.
 
6.  All I wear are jeans and t-shirts
 
7.  If I lived in southern California , I would go to Disneyland a minimum of twice a month.
 
8.  I wont eat food people have prepared unless I know them well and have seen if their house is clean.
 
9.  I don't drink but occasionally I will have a glass of good champagne or a girlie sweet drink. 
10. I am so not a morning person! It takes me forever to wake up.  I am a night person!!
11.  I wont pay more than $8.00 for a bottle of polish!

Now Cindy's questions: 
1. What else would you blog about besides your current interest (e.g. polish, beauty, etc.)? I would like to think I could do a blog on cupcakes.
2. Where is the location of your dream vacation? Greece. I am half Greek and I haven’t been there yet.
3. What is your favorite time of year? Fall
4. Do you have any pets? Yes cats.
5. What is your favorite t.v. show? Right now Big Bang Theory.
6. What are you reading now? I'm not reading a book at this time but I subscribe to about 10 different magazines. None are gossip!
7. What is your favorite color polish to wear? Blue. I do love blue Mondays.
8. When you very little, what kind of career did you want? I wanted to own a clothing/accessory store.
9. Are you a movie goer or do you prefer to rent instead? I used to like to go as a kid but as an adult I don’t like to go because every time I do go I always get talkers, loud eaters, or people that have seen the movie before and ruin the movie by telling the people they are with what happens.
10.Do you have any phobias? Yes, a few. I prefer not to say, I don't want to think about it because I haven't freaked out about it in a long time, sorry.
11.Do you have a number limit as to how many bottles of polish you want to own or a cutoff limit to stop buying? I don’t have a limit/cutoff on how many bottles of polish but maybe I will cut back when it looks like I’m a hoarder ;0)

And now these are the blogs I tag:

Here are my 11 questions for my nominees:
1.  What is your guilty pleasure?
2.  When do you usually blog, morning, noon, or night?
3.  How did you choose the name of your blog?
4.  Whats your favorite store to shop at?
5.  Are you on Pinterest?
6.  Are you frugal?
7.  What other hobbies do you have other than blogging?
8.  What is your favorite restaurant?
9.  What is your favorite article of clothing?
10. What is your favorite social media?
11.   What do you never leave the house without?
Sorry I couldn't find 11 to tag because they have been tagged already!

No comments:

Post a Comment