August 17, 2012

Mrs. Robinson ~ Neon ~ Color Club


Hi,
Yay its Friday! Today I have another neon lacquer. I have been so addicted to neons this summer. Mrs. Robinson is a bright purple crème that dries matte but it’s really shiny with a top coat.
Take a look:






I am wearing 2 coats and 1 coat of top coat. The formula was good and it dried quickly. I really like it but I think there have been some like it. One that comes to mind is Nina Pro’s Punki Purple. I went to compare the two and found that mine dried out! I like this one so much that it may go on my top 10 list for 2012. Do you want this one or do you have one that is similar?

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I have anything like this, I don't have a lot neons..but this sure looks like such a fun color! Looks really good on you!

    ReplyDelete