August 23, 2012

No Time For Postcards ~ OPI

 
Happy Friday,
No Time For Postcards was part of the OPI Ulta Summer Exclusives for 2012 that all appeared to be dupes. Some think this one is a dupe of Not Like The Movies but I think it’s a dupe of OPI’s Let Me Entertain You, all 3 really could be dupes. Any way you look at it, it is gorgeous!
Take a look:
 

 
 
 
This is a shimmery magenta. I am wearing 2 coats and 1 coat of top coat. The formula was great and it dried quickly. I really love this color but I am a little irritated that I already had this color! Don’t you just hate dupes by the same company?

7 comments:

  1. Love this color! That's crazy that there are potentially 3 of the same polishes within the same company! Craziness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its very disappointing that they would put out 3 the same! It is gorg though!

      Delete
  2. It does look like The One That Got Away from the Katy Perry set. It has that same sparkle in it. I have Let Me Entertain You also and now that I'm looking at them, yep all the same. Very nice color! It is disappointing when they keep releasing the same colors. The OPI teal glitters are like that. I have a few that are all pretty similar with just a slight change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate getting dupes but the color is pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate companies who dupe themselves! This is gorgeous, though!

    ReplyDelete