August 1, 2011

OPI Miss Universe Collection Part 1


Hi,
I just got my OPI Miss Universe collection and I must say I really like it, they are the glitz and glam they claim to be! After I saw the advertising for this collection I knew I had to get the whole collection. It’s exactly what I love glitter and sparkle so I knew I would love it. Today I’m only swatching 2 because I really love them and want to wear them for a little while.

First up: Congeniality Is My Middle Name

Inside:





Outside:




I would say this is a mulberry color with a purple shimmer.

On my toes: It’s My Year







I would say this is a purple with a lot of gold shimmer. Some say its like Zoya's Faye but I had that one (gave it to someone who really loved it) and it didn't have as much shimmer as It's My Year.

The formulas are nice but my Congeniality Is My Middle Name was a tad bit thin. There has been a lot of buzz that these shades are dupes of a lot of colors that are out this summer. I see similarities but they are different even if it is a slight difference. Both have 2 coats and a top coat. Do you think these are dupes of other polishes and don't you just love them?

No comments:

Post a Comment