August 23, 2011

My Cupcake Addiction!




Hi,
Just a quick post of one of my other obsessions: Cupcakes! I went out of town last week and went to one of my favorite cupcake stores, Icing On The Cupcake. This is one of their everyday cupcakes and I have never tried this one. It is confetti cake; it’s a buttermilk cake with a wonderful buttercream frosting with multi-colored sprinkles. It was so cute; it had a Crayola Crayon decoration on top which turned out to be a ring! If I was 8 I would wear that ring everyday until I lost it. The cupcake was so yummy! It wasn't too sweet.


  

 When I was there I also saw the cutest coffee mug.It was even packaged up with pink crinkle paper shreds and a polka dot ribbon. It was so cute I just had to get one.





 Don’t you just love cupcakes?!


No comments:

Post a Comment