August 24, 2011

Essence Blossoms Etc....Multi Colour Powder



Hey All, 
The other day I was at Ulta and I saw this Essence display with this cute multi colored floral face powder. There was only one left so, I don’t know what else was offered in this collection. I have always wanted to try one of these powder compacts with the multi colored sections but, I never wanted to pay $15 and up since I already pay $25 for the Clinique powder I use everyday and love it. It was just too cute to pass up, plus Essence puts out some really good cosmetics for an affordable price. So, $3 for this compact I thought why not. It says this is an extremely gentle, ultra fine, slight shimmer powder with a natural finish. So let’s see: 







I did put this on thick so you could see it. It was very soft and it did have a slight shimmer. It wasn’t as colorful as you would think it is by the palette. It does work well but maybe not as well as some of the translucent face powders found at cosmetics counter. Still it is way worth the $3. Have you tried this one or another brand and which ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment