February 16, 2012

Wet N Wild Craze ~ Plenty Of Fish In The Sea ~ We Need To Talk (crackle)




Hi Everyone,

Sorry I haven’t posted for awhile, I have the flu! My meds have made me so sleepy and added with not feeling good, I just can’t do anything but sleep. Hopefully next week I will be better and can post more!

I went to the store to pick up something really quick and walked by the cosmetics and saw a Wet N Wild display. I didn’t pay attention much to what the display was I just saw the pretty lacquer and grabbed 2 that I thought were pretty!

When I got home I then noticed that the lids looked like crackle! So I started just to put it on my nails randomly. So the pictures I have are kind of spam of the crackle!

First up Plenty Of Fish In The Sea:




Shown over Jesse's Girl Riff-Raff

Shown over Orly's Mirror Mirror

Shown over Orly Hawaiian Punch

Shown over Zoya Mira


Now We Need To Talk:


Shown over Orly's Mirror Mirror

Shown over Jesse's Girl Riff-Raff

Shown over Orly's Hawaiian Punch

Shown over Zoya's Mira

I know everyone is tired of the crackle but I still secretly love it. I really love this Wet N Wild lacquer! I really love the glitter and they are so shiny! It was only $2.50 and it’s a lot of fun. I am wearing it with a top coat. It went on nicely and in my opinion it is as good as the expensive lacquers. What do you think, tired of crackle?

4 comments:

  1. I saw these but never picked any up, glitter is cool one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The glitter one is good! Makes you like crackle again!

      Delete
  2. that's neet! WnW put out a glitter crackle!

    ReplyDelete