February 9, 2012

Mira ~ Zoya and My 100th Post!




Hi Everyone,

Wow this is my 100th post! I can't believe I have posted that much! Thanks to all that follow or visit my little blog and look!
I got Mira on my last Zoya purchase a few weeks ago and I couldn’t be happier about it. I love purple about as much as blue.
Mira is a crème. It’s a dark purple that’s not too dark and not so dark that it looks black and not purple. It is a bluish purple, almost a royal purple.

See:







This is going to be one of my favorites. I think this one would be so good to wear in the spring/summer. It’s so cheerful! I am wearing 2 coats and 1 coat of top coat. The formula was so good, it dried very quickly. What do you think, is this a spring/summer lacquer or one you could wear anytime?

2 comments:

  1. Lovely purple. I don't have any zoya nail polishes but they have gorgeous colors.

    Just to let you know I'm doing a Valentine's giveaway on my blog

    ReplyDelete