February 7, 2012

Riff-Raff ~ Jesse’s Girl



Hi All,

Today I am stepping out of my comfort zone and I'm posting a brown lacquer. I am not a big brown fan but, I am trying to explore more colors that I usually shy from. 

Riff-Raff is a very shiny lacquer. It’s a brown base with a gold/copper shimmer. It is pretty but I think there are other colors I would rather wear!

See what you think:







I am wearing 2 coats and 1 coat of top coat. The formula was good. I had a hard time getting a good picture of Riff-Raff because it is so shiny. You really can't see the gold/copper shimmer. It didn’t dawn on me to take a picture of the lacquer maybe without a top coat. I think the top coat made it over the top shiny. This is a great brown to try and it was only $2.50, you can’t go wrong. So do you like brown lacquer?

No comments:

Post a Comment