June 25, 2012

Metamorphosis ~ Color Club ~ Blue Monday


Hey,
It’s Blue Monday! Is teal considered blue? I love this Color Club Metamorphosis from the take Wing Collection. I like all of these from that collection!
Metamorphosis is a blue/green base with light blue shimmer. Like the others in this collection, it is very shiny packed full of shimmer.
Here it is:





I am wearing 2 coats and one coat of top coat. The formula was great and it dried quickly. It is so pretty. I really like it. I think it is close enough to be part of Blue Monday. What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. It's much more blue than a lot of other colors you could have chosen, and definitely shows a blue side in the bottle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you buy your color club from? I only can find it at Ross. I love the glass fleck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got this collection from Rite-aid butIhad to get it Cali because there are no Rite -Aid's here. I love the shimmer on this one too!

      Delete
  3. yeah i would agree close to be part of blue monday :) .. very pretty

    ReplyDelete