June 1, 2012

Fly With Me ~ Color Club




Happy Friday!
This is another lacquer from my favorite collection from Color Club Take Wing!! Fly with me is hard one to describe. It looks spring green in the bottle but on my nails it looks green/gold! It’s a light yellow base with green and gold glass flecks.
Take A Look:






I am wearing 2 coats and 1 coat of top coat. The formula was great and it wore along time with no chipping problems. I really love this Color Club collection. The colors say summer but they have a lot of sparkle/shimmer! Just what I love! Usually summer colors are crèmes. What do you wear more of in the summer, crèmes, shimmers, or glitters?

5 comments:

  1. I'm so undecided about which finish is my favourite for summer. I think creme is my original favourite although shimmer is a close second. The Take Wing collection is stunning and I love Fly With Me! Green's are one of my favourite's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. It is hard to pick one finish! I think for summer I like bright colors! I still like the shimmer though!!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful shade. I wish they sold Color Club here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate when you cant get a lacquer or if you can its very expensive.

      Delete