April 16, 2012

Nothing Kim-Pares To Blue ~ Nicole By OPI ~ Blue Monday


Hi,
Happy Blue Monday! Today is a true Blue Monday because I really love this lacquer but at the same time I dislike it! I was so excited to find Nicole By OPI’s Nothing Kim-Pares To Blue that I rushed home and put it on! In the bottle it looks like a bright baby blue shimmer but when you put it on its more of a periwinkle blue. I really wanted this one because it was blue and had a lot shimmer.

Take A Look:






 
I painted my nails the night before, right before I went to bed. As I was taking pictures the next morning I noticed that it looked like it was starting to chip by my cuticles. After I got done with the pictures I pulled on one of my nails and the whole nail lacquer came up in one piece! Not just one but all 10!
Picture taken in a dark room withno lights

 I am wearing 1 coat of OPI base coat, 3 coats of lacquer, and 1 coat of top coat. I really love this color and I will try it again! I really want this to go on my list for top 10 of 2012. Have you had this problem and would you wear this one again?

4 comments:

  1. I have one nail polish that is the same a glitter one. I apply it one day and the next day I can peel it from all the nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It came off...just like Kim clothes to further her career. Hmmm......Coincidence?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Your funny and right! Glad you pointed that out :o)

      Delete