March 7, 2012

Smile For The Glam-Era ~ Nicole By OPI


Hi Everyone!
I have a CVS exclusive today.  Nicole By OPI Kardashian Kolor; Smile For The Glam-Era. I only bought 2 from this collection but, I had a hard time deciding which ones I wanted because I actually think this CVS collection was better than the Holiday collection. Normally I would buy more than 2 but I’m getting too many in my un-trieds and I want to wear those first.
Smile For The Glam-era is a dark plum base with plum and gold micro-shimmer. I really love shimmer.
Here it is:










I am wearing 2 coats and 1 coat of top coat. I do have to say that it went on nicely and dried quickly like Nicole usually does. I did notice when I was painting my nails so easily that something was different, they got rid of that stupid perfect stroke brush! Yay! I hated that thing! Remember it was short, thick and really wide at the bottom where you apply the lacquer. It was so hard to use. I do like this color but I have to say the first day I got a couple of chips in my nails and don’t know why. I wasn’t doing anything but relaxing.
What do you think? Do you remember that perfect stroke brush and did you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment