March 2, 2012

Metallic 4 Life ~ OPI Nicki Minaj Collection


Happy Friday,

I’m very excited about this next lacquer Metallic 4 Life. It has all of my favorites; black and glitter. I wore black lacquer before it was in style and people thought I was crazy but I loved it!
OPI calls Metallic 4 Life a charcoal sparkle. It is if you only put on 1 coat. It is a charcoal base with different shapes and sizes of glitter but, if you put on at least 2 coats it is black.

Take A Look:









I am wearing just 2 coats and 1 coat of top coat. The formula was great and it dried quickly. It was a little hard to get a picture because the silver glitter was just sparkling! That’s way so many pictures; I want to make sure you can see it somewhat clear. Don’t you just love it?

No comments:

Post a Comment