March 9, 2012

On A Trip ~ Wet N Wild


Happy Friday,

Today I have Wet N Wild lacquer On A Trip. This is the first time I have worn the Megalast. I was lucky to get On A Trip because when I saw the display in the store there were hardly any left! On A Trip is gorgeous and bright. It’s a crème that I would call a bright periwinkle with a very good shine.

Take A Look:







I am wearing 2 coats and 1 coat of top coat. I love this color and lacquer, its a great buy for $2. Now I know why there were so few left!

Something that is new to me also is the Manicurve Pro Brush. The wand is very wide and thin as well as the brush but the top of the brush is oval. It worked very well and I was very happy with the results. 

See:




Do you have any of these and what do you think about the brush? 

No comments:

Post a Comment