March 5, 2012

Distant Memory ~ Spoiled Wet N Wild


Hi Everyone!
Wet N Wild has a new line out that is a CVS exclusive called Spoiled. I didn’t know about this until I came across the display when I went to CVS to get a few of the CVS Nicole By OPI Kardashian Exclusives. I don’t really go to CVS but maybe I should start going there more often to check the lacquer! There were only about 10 left in the whole collection, maybe because it came out in December 2011! DAMN!!
I only got one because the others were boring beige and yellow! Distant Memory was the only one left that had color!
Distant Memory is so much prettier than it looks in the bottle! It has so much shimmer! I didn’t realize it when I picked it up. It’s a bright green turquoise with blue and green shimmer.

Here it is:







I am wearing 2 coats and 1 coat of top coat. This formula was great! Dried quickly and the brush was really good, wide at the bottom and it helped the lacquer go on smooth! I have to say this is one of the best colors that I have worn so far this year! It’s so bright, and cheerful! It’s a whole lot of fun for $1.99 and a great bargain.  Now that I have seen how good this line is I think I will go to another CVS and see if there are anymore! What is your favorite lacquer so far this year?

5 comments: