April 11, 2013

Golden Eye ~ OPI ~ SKYFALL 007



About the unplanned Blog Break
Sorry for being MIA for a couple of months.  While I was gone I never once stopped loving nail polish or my blog!!
I wrote last September that my sister was very ill. Sadly when it became clear in December that she wouldn’t make it, I had to spend every minute I could with her which unfortunately meant Lacquer Nirvana was neglected.
I don’t want this to be a sad post/blog so I will now continue to share my love of lacquer, cupcakes, and glitter in her honor, she loved them too!
I am still getting used to my new camera! This polish was one of her favorites!
Golden Eye is a clear base with small shimmery gold glitter! It almost looks like a foil. So gorgeous!!

See:
 
 

 
 
It was a little hard to get a good pic of this because of all the glitter and working with a new camera. I am wearing 2 coats and 1 coat of top coat. I really love this! It is so shimmery and glittery. I would wear this one year round.
What do you think too much glitter to wear year round?

7 comments:

  1. Love this gold is so warm toned. I'm currently doing a Spring giveaway if you want check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry for your loss. I was wondering why the lack of posts. At least you got to spend time with her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I wish I could have spent more time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry about your sister! We're all here for you! This is perfect polish to come back with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see your return, but sorry to hear of your loss. Sending happy thoughts your way! ^_^

    ReplyDelete