April 22, 2013

Cabana Boy ~ Julie G ~ Blue Monday

 
Hi,
It’s Blue Monday!! Today I have a polish from the Jesse’s Girl/Julie G collection called Cabana Boy. This is a bright blue crème. I would say a cobalt blue. I think this should be on the top 10 of 2013 list.
See:
 
 
 
 
 
I am wearing 2 coats and 1 coat of top coat. The formula was good and it dried quickly. I love this! I think this will be a good choice to wear all summer, especially for a pedi! What is your favorite go to summer polish?

7 comments:

  1. Wow! This is GORGEOUS! I absolutely love this color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shade! This reminds me of sally hansen pacific blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not familiar with that one, I will have to check it out. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. They seem to have snuck a lot of great new colors into the core line when I wasn't looking. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just happen to be out of town and found a Rite Aid and this one caught my eye.

      Delete