April 15, 2013

Gift Of Sparkle ~ Color Club ~ Blue Monday

 

Hi,
Yay its Blue Monday!! I really like Color Club so today I have Gift Of Sparkle. I know it’s from the holiday collection but I would wear this year round.
It’s a blue base with silver and blue shimmer. This one is also scented. It smells like vanilla but its not overpowering. Its hard to notice the smell after a day.
Take A Look:
 
 
 
 
 
 
I am wearing 2 coats and 1 coat of top coat. I just love this color. The shimmer is out of control!! I wore it for a week and hated to take it off. Is this one too holiday or would you wear it all year round?

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a year rounder to me! I love it <3. I think it's a beautiful shade for Summer too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right!! I would wear any kind of shimmer year round!!

      Delete
  2. I've never seen a vanilla scented polish! My favorite color AND my favorite scent. Yep! I need this one! It is gorgeous! Welcome back to blogging, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to be back! You need this one! Its perfect for you!!!

    ReplyDelete