July 30, 2012

Shockwave ~ Orly ~ Blue Monday


Hi,
It’s Blue Monday again! This one is from the Electronica Collection. I only bought 2 from this collection, Preamp and Shockwave. Shockwave is a shiny royal blue crème. It is very pretty.
Take A Look:





I am wearing 2 coats and 1 coat of top coat. This formula was great and it glided on. It dried quickly. This is a really good lacquer for back to school or for the fall. I was trying to find a lacquer in my collection that was similar but I couldn’t. Do you want Shockwave or have you seen a dupe for it?

3 comments:

  1. i love this shades of blue, I own so many that I will probably pass it I might have like 10 dupes for it ahhaha ok not that many, but I do have a lot of blues

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought there might be a some dupes out there, I was too lazy to look through my collection :0)

      Delete
  2. Pretty blue shade. I think I already have something similar :)

    ReplyDelete