July 2, 2012

Glowstick ~ Orly


Hi Everyone!
I have bright neon to share today! This is one from Orly’s Feel The Vibe Collection. This is a really bright lacquer that you either love or hate. To me it looks exactly like the yellow florescent highlighters from Sharpie.
See What I Mean:





I am wearing 3 coats and 1 coat of top coat. The formula was good but it is very sheer. I do have to say that Glowstick is a teeny tiny bit greener than the pictures. I got a lot of comments on this lacquer either people loved it or hated it. So, love it or hate it?

7 comments:

  1. your pictures are awesome.. i can't get my camera to capture these colors even close to what they are.... I don't have glowstick only bc I bought Illamasqua Rare which is sort of similar.. and the formula is super awesome and I LOVE the color.. and yes this can be a hit or miss color.. you just have to be wild to wear it I guess LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I thought maybe my pictures could be better. Yeah I think 1 in this color is enough no matter what brand, its pretty bright :0) I love this too and dont let other people's comments stop me from trying it. I have never tried Illamasque, Im going to have to, thanks for the tip!

      Delete
  2. i looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove this nail polish!!! it looks so great on you too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its good huh? Thanks. Most of us lacquer lovers love it.

      Delete
  3. I love it!!!!! I need sunglasses to look at your pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's super fun for summer!

    ReplyDelete