July 13, 2012

If You Moust You Moust and Nothin’ Mousie Bout It ~ OPI


Hi All,
These are the last 2 from OPI’s Vintage Minnie Collection. If You Moust You Moust  is a very pretty and cheerful pink crème. Nothin’ Mousie Bout It is a very very light pink jelly with lots of shiney pink and purple microglitter and very pale pink hearts that are almost sheer.
See: 









I am wearing 2 coats of If You Moust You Moust and 2 coats of Nothin’ Mousie Bout It. I really like both of these even though I am not a big pink fan. My only complaint is that I wish instead of hearts they would have made it with Mickey ears or maybe even Minnie bows. I really loved all the glitter! I liked the whole collection of Vintage Minnie, which one(s) did you like?

4 comments:

  1. I only got If You Moust You MOust, I also wanted Nothin' Mousie Bout it, but it was sold out, then when I went by again they had it but I didnt want it anymore ahhaha... i love your idea of the ears or bows instead of the hearts that would have been super cute and I WOULD had bought it sure :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That happens to me all the time, I want it then I dont. I think they need to do more Disney polishes or cartoon ones, it wiuld be so fun!!

      Delete
  2. Mickey Ear glitter in polish is a great idea!! I don't know why Disney hasn't done that already--seems a natural.

    ReplyDelete