January 30, 2012

I’m An Aqua-Holic ~ OPI ~ Blue Monday


Hi,
It’s Blue Monday! You know I love blue lacquer!

Today I have I’m An Aqua-Holic by OPI. It was part of their Shimmer Into Summer collection for Ulta. I happened to go there right before Christmas and they had a ton of them which I thought was strange but I think they must have had them in the back and forgot to bring them out. Anyway I love this one! It’s a gray base with bright blue shimmer.
If you look at it in certain light it looks teal.

Here it is:









The shimmer in this lacquer is really spectacular! I am wearing 2 coats and 1 coat of top coat. The formula was so nice it glided right on and dried very quickly. This one could be worn year round. What do you think blue or teal?


3 comments:

  1. So pretty! This is the first time I've seen this OPI polish, very nice. It looks more blue than teal to me. :)

    ReplyDelete