January 11, 2012

OPI Nail Envy Sensitive & Peeling and Stocking Stuffers

Hi Everyone!
Today is just a post of what I received in my Christmas stocking.



Lately I have been having trouble with my nails drying out and peeling. My guess it is from all the glitter lacquer we all have been wearing over the holidays and how you have to soak your nails in remover with foil to get the glitter off. Well I got OPI Nail Envy Sensitive & Peeling treatment along with free pedicure socks! The first time I used nail envy I noticed a difference. This stuff is great! The pedicure socks are also great because in the winter my feet are always freezing especially when I am getting a pedi.




Next I received 2 little Hard Candy eyeliner sets. One is liquid glitter liner and the other is glitter eyeliner pencil.  These are so cute and fun. You know I love glitter! I will have swatches of these at a later time.



Finally last but not least is OPI Serena Glam Slam Pros & Bronze and Love Is A Racket duo that I will also have at a later time.

What stocking stuffers did you get that you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment