February 28, 2014

Embarca-Dare Ya! ~ OPI

Yay its Friday!
I was in the mood to wear a pink and I remembered I had Embarca-Dare Ya! from OPI’s San Francisco collection in my untrieds. This one is a magenta base with gold shimmer.
Here It Is:
 
 
 


 
I am wearing 2 coats and 1 coat of top coat. The formula was good and it dried quickly. I think this is such a beautiful polish considering it doesn’t look that good in the bottle. Do you buy a polish even when it doesn’t look so pretty in the bottle?

4 comments:

  1. Lovely polish! I love pinks with gold shimmer :) I ALWAYS look up swatches of polish before buying now... My boyfriend gets annoyed because I'll stop and look up swatches on my phone at the grocery store while I'm trying to decide... sometimes I take a while haha but I've had the opposite experience so many times... Like it looks amazing in the bottle and then it's kind of meh on... or has a terrible formula... so I'll decide based on swatches and reviews... if it doesn't look pretty in the bottle it probably won't catch my eye though so I would probably overlook it... this comment is so rambling lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your so cute! I think I will look up swatches too before I buy, good idea! My husband gets irritated too so I try not to go with him or I leave him in the car. I probably wouldn't get this one because of the bottle but I bought the whole set unseen because I love San Francisco and live 3 hours away from it.

      Delete
  2. I'd forgotten this one was even part of that collection. :) I think you probably know I buy things that look odd in the bottle, and things that don't, and pretty much all the things I can justify somehow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is good! You show everything. That's why we love your blog!

      Delete