September 17, 2012

Dita ~ Zoya

 

Hi,
I have Zoya’s Dita today and I have to say I’m not that impressed with it! I think it looks so much better in the bottle than on me! Dita is described by Zoya as a soft yet saturated purple-toned medium berry-red crème. Huh?! I see a muted pink.
Take A Look
 
 
 
 
 
I am wearing 2 coats and 1 coat of top coat. The formula was nice and smooth and it dried quickly. The more I wore it the more I disliked it. I don’t even know why. I was going to try to do some type nail art on it but I just had to take it off. Have you had any lacquers that looked better in the bottle than on your nails?

5 comments:

  1. I think the color is pretty, but it definitely isn't a berry color. It's a nice pink! I hate when I buy a polish and it looks great in the bottle, but looks not so great on the nail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate that too! I feel ripped off when this happens. I will probably give this one away.

      Delete
  2. Dita is one that I was actually most impressed with and surprised at how pretty it is! ^.^ I think it looks great on you, it is a gorgeous pink! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks way better on you than me plus you added thatyellow and it was so pretty! I was excited when I got it but on me yuk! I thought it would be more red on me and look more classic.

      Delete
    2. I think it looks just as gorgeous on you all by itself! :) I definitely wouldn't consider it to be a berry red, though! Or red, at all, for that matter, Zoya's description is way off on this one!

      Delete