May 10, 2012

Miki Lacquer ~ Sent from New Zealand


Hi,

Sorry I haven’t been posting more, I’m pretty sure I caught a really bad cold from a woman who was in Macy’s hacking and not covering her mouth all over the dept I was in. I got away from her as soon as I saw/heard her do it but it was too late. Why can’t people stay home when they are sick or at least cover their mouths?  All I have been wanting to do is sleep.

My bestie is in New Zealand working so I got a care package of some of their lacquers! This line is Miki. They don’t have names just numbers. One is a bright neon green creme and the other is a silver glitter. I really like these!
Here they are:







I am wearing 2 coats and 1 coat of top coat. The formula was good and it dried really quickly. I really like these bright neon colors that are out this spring/summer. Are you a fan of the neon lacquers?

No comments:

Post a Comment