May 14, 2012

Blue Monday ~ Sky High ~ Color Club


Hi,
Its Blue Monday!! Today I have one that I will be putting on my Top 10 of 2012 list- Sky High from Color Club’s Take Wing Collection, I may have to put this whole collection on the top 10 list. I love this collection because it’s all shimmer and it will be so good to wear this summer! I found these at Rite-Aid and picked up all but 1 of them. This is a light blue base with bright blue shimmer.
See:




I am wearing 2 coats and 1 coat of top coat. The formula was smooth and went on great but it did take a little longer in between coats to dry but its not a deal breaker! I just think this is a great lacquer for summer don’t you?

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I've seen this collection at a couple places but have resisted so far--not sure how long that will last. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont know how you resist! Maybe you can get a couple!

      Delete
  2. I like colour club polishes a lot but is very difficult to find them here. Lovely blue shade.

    ReplyDelete