April 21, 2014

Miss Piggy’s Big Number ~ OPI ~ Blue Monday

 
Yay Blue Monday!
I have a gorgeous shimmery blue from the OPI Muppets Most Wanted Collection. They are calling it a sapphire blue. It doesn’t look shimmery in the bottle.
Take A Look:
 
 
 
 
 
I am wearing 2 coats and 1 coat of top coat. The formula was good and it dried quickly. I really like this one. I like how the bottle doesn’t look like a shimmer but when you put it on it is. Do you know of any others that are shimmers but it doesn’t look like it in the bottle?

8 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! :) It reminds me of China glaze frostbite but I don't own this one to compare them side by side

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty. I don't own frostbite to compare either.

      Delete
  2. It's definitely shimmery and very pretty! I haven't tried any of the new OPI Muppets Most Wanted polishes yet but I really want to. I still need to see the movie too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have all of them, just because I really liked the last collection. I need to see the movie too.

      Delete
  3. I thought this looked familiar. It does remind me of ChG Frostbite too! It is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I feel like this whole collection got kind of lost between all the other things coming out around the same time.

    ReplyDelete