October 28, 2013

Teal Unreal ~ Orly ~ Blue Monday



It’s Blue Monday!
Today I have Teal Unreal from the Orly Surreal Collection.  I know teal isn’t exactly blue but it is a blue green. Teal Unreal is a pretty bright teal crème.
Take A Look:
 
 
 
 
 
I am wearing 2 coats and 1 coat of top coat. The formula was a little thin but not much of a problem to apply. I really like this a lot but I have a huge complaint: It stained my nails and cuticles! It took a while to get it off. Is this worth wearing again? Does anyone have any tips on removing stains on cuticles/nails?

4 comments:

  1. Only cutting to remove stains but may take a while depending were the stains are. Very nice blue . Want one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I thought cutting would work. I don't know if I want to do that.

      Delete
  2. This is a beautiful teal! Try soaking your nails in some warm water with a denture cleaning tablet. That always works wonders for me on stains!

    ReplyDelete