July 4, 2013

4th Of July Mani

 
Happy 4th Of July!

I tried to do some nail art! I know! I did a red, white, and blue gradient mani with Orly Shine On Crazy Diamond over it. I think it turned pretty good for my first time doing this and this is my first try! This is it with no do overs!
I used just basic red, white, and blue from previous posts. I applied it with a makeup sponge. I do have to say that it gets on your cuticles and fingers. I kept applying until I got the color I wanted then I applied Orly Shine On Crazy Diamond.
Here it is:
 

 
 
 
Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Great job! It looks like a 4th of July popsicle. :). So pretty!!! To make gradient clean up easier, brush cuticle oil along your cuticles and wipe off with a q-tip. Wipe each finger as you go. Gradients are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It does look like one of those popsicles. Thanks for the tip, I will try it!

    ReplyDelete