May 8, 2013

Peaceful Opposition ~ Orly

 
Hi,
There have been a lot of lacquers out this spring that have what I call a milky base or maybe a crelly base and I have to say I love them! Peaceful Opposition is from Orly’s Hope And Freedom Collection. This one is a white base with square and hexagon silver glitter. 
Here it is:
 
 
 
 
 
I am wearing 2 coats and one coat of top coat. I do have to say it was a little thick and difficult to apply. I think that is because of all the glitter and the bottle was filled to very top. I love this! I think it is because of the milky base. It reminds me of something that I can’t quick put my finger on it. What do you think of these milky/crelly based polishes?

2 comments:

  1. I think I'd like this a little more if the base was just a tad more opaque so it looked more like snow or something. It is still really pretty, though!

    ReplyDelete